Last night was pretty uneventful - SHOCKER!!I got home to find that Rose and Tara's girls, Carlyn and Cailyn, had set up an apple stand. They
picked a bunch of apples from the Schmidt's two apple trees and had set up a stand in my front yard. Apples were selling for 10 cents each. Mom and Dad came by later with Zack Smith and bought up the rest. Not sure how well they did on their sales, but they seemed to have a good time. Like Kim said they're entrepreneurs!
I took all the girls back over to Wade's house for about an hour and let the older girls jump on the trampoline for a while. Turns out there is a great shortcut through the Schmidt's backyard that
leads right to the trampoline! They had a blast, but it wasn't long before someone got hurt - and it was Rose! Surprise, surprise! First, she got a trampoline burn on her ankle. Then she managed to jump so that her toes were curled under her foot and she landed on her ankle - the same one with the burn. She laid on the trampoline for almost an hour and wouldn't let anyone jump on it. Then she "crawled" home. However, she seemed to be just fine an hour later when the girls came back over to play until bedtime!
Mom and Dad and Zack came by so that Dad could get his haircut. Despite what Mom thinks -
Dad looks cool bald. I cut it as close to bald as I could without Mom getting mad... ;) Mom got to feed Kambren her cereal while I took care of Dad. Kambren has started to cut teeth, so she was not so pleasant last night! She went to bed at 8 and was up again at 8:30, but fell back to sleep until 9...I couldn't get her back to sleep so I ended up taking her to bed with me - I was just too exhausted! She was up a couple more times during the night...much to Aaron's delight as he has a root canal this morning.
Well, that's the exciting news from Ottawa Street! 'Til next time!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment