29 August 2008

Thursday

The only cool thing about last night was that I got to sleep ALL night - completely uninterrupted!!

Kambren has been eating rice cereal for the last week and she HATES it! I couldn't get her to keep any of it in her mouth. She was always spitting it right back out. Last night, I tried giving her some oatmeal and SHE LOVES IT!!! It was the cutest thing! She kept trying to grab the spoon and make me feed her faster! Who would have guessed that a 4 month old could do that! She screamed at me if I wasn't feeding her fast enough. Except for a few times that she flung the food everywhere trying to get into her mouth quicker, she managed to eat the whole bowl and keep it all down! After that she slept all night!!!! She woke up at 5:30 to eat again, but went right back to sleep. I can't even begin to tell you how long it's been since she's done that!
Rose - poor sweet Rose...She's battling one heck of a cold this week. It's making her pretty run down and cranky. All she was good for last night was to sit and watch TV. I knew she wasn't feeling well if she didn't even want to play with the dog. Dr. Yoxall will be called today - can't stand to see my poor girl feel so bad! She has her "Last Day of Summer Before School Starts" party today - lots of messy fun like painting with pudding (Yes, Tara is NUTS!!!) - so I hope she feels up to it. When I left the house this morning she was acting ok...of course she's rested now. In a few more hours though it will be hard to say!
Aaron had his root canal yesterday morning. I won't go into all the gory details, but suffice it to say that he's lucky his problems weren't worse than they were. He's feeling much better! When I told him how excited I was that Kambren slept all night, the only thing he could say was "I slept all night too!" He was in much better spirits this morning! He spent last night at the gun club and won us some money! A whole $3!!!! Man, you won't believe all the fun things I have planned with that money! Makes his whole trip to Salina and back worth it! ;)
Nothing new going on for me...my life is my family. If they're happy, then Momma is HAPPY!

No comments: